| 1 comments ]

Order an Official freybird.blogspot.com T-shirt!

Show your support for freybird.blogspot.com while looking great in this stylish t-shirt! Order yours today. Sizes available are adult s, m, l, xl, and xxl. The picture above shows the front of the shirt on the left and the back of the shirt on the right. All shirts are $15.00 and shipping for an unlimited number of shirts is $5.00.

There are two ways to order. The first is to click the link below and fill out the printable order form. You can then mail the order form to the address provided in the form.

Printable order form

The second way to order: Send me an email and let me know the sizes and quantities you wish to order. Also, let me know your shipping address. Then, I will send you a paypal invoice so you can complete you order online!

All proceeds will directly benefit my training.

All customer support related question should be emailed directly to frey.maxim@gmail.com

1 comments

darcykaat said... @ January 1, 2008 at 8:39 PM

I am a capitalist, too, but shouldn't you be paying me to advertise your blog?

Post a Comment