| 0 comments ]

In my previous post, I promised to explore the mind of the out of shape American. However, I decided not to write this post. I realized that writing this post would involve judging, labeling, and making fun of a whole sect of people, and that's something I tend to avoid. Sorry.

In place of this post, I am referring you to an OUTSTANDING article I just read myself. The article explains itself, so I will just give you the link. The author mentions 3 books in the article, and the only one I've read in Upton Sinclair's The Jungle. Needless to say, I think I will check out the other two.

http://www.t-nation.com/article/most_recent/atomic_dog_eat_food_not_much_mostly_plants


It's refreshing to read that there are people out there who hate the corn industry as much as I do.

0 comments

Post a Comment