| 0 comments ]

A triathlon business investment opportunity with freybird.blogspot.com

I am starting a triathlon business, and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor as an investor! I am not releasing the details of the business through this public blog just yet, because I don't want anyone to jump on my idea before I get it off the ground (that's how excited I am about this business).

If you are an interested investor and would like details of the business, feel free to contact me (frey.maxim@gmail.com) and I will let you know what it's all about. If you want to make a investment in the business, please use the paypal link on the upper right of my blog homepage. But, I urge you to keep reading...

The business will have two parts. The first is a store and the second is a unique, self-produced triathlon product. The store will really just be a means of publicizing the product, although both have impressive potential to 1) provide triathletes with valuable services and 2) generate big profits.

Right now, I am looking for your help. Like any startup business, I need money to get things rolling. I am asking you for a donation and investment to this new business. You can use the paypal donation link on the upper right of my log homepage to donate as much or as little as you'd like. Any amount helps!

Investing in the freybird.blogspot.com startup business will offer you several advantages. The first is my promise to you that my initial profits will go 100% towards my training costs and race entry fees. So, I will keep the triathlon money 'in the community'. Second, once the ball gets rolling and this business starts bringing in the money, I will invest a portion of the profits in sponsoring up and coming triathletes. That means your initial investment will help young triathletes cover their trainings costs and race entry fees.

Finally, and most immediate to you, your initial investment is equivalent to a stock investment in the company. That is, not only will you have the potential to earn all of your investment back, but you also have the potential to earn a significant profit on your investment. If you are interested in the details of this part of the investment opportunity, you can again contact me by email (frey.maxim@gmail.com).

Need more reasons to invest in the freybird.blogspot.com triathlon company?

Triathlon is the fastest growing sport in America. South Florida, my training area, is one of the hottest areas for triathlon. The median household income for triathletes in this area is $70,000. freybird.blopspot.com is the premier South Florida triathlon training blog. I am a recognizable (how many 6'8" triathletes do you know?), good looking, talented, outgoing, hard working athlete, and I am a passionate business man. I have a proven record of success as a triathlete, having placed 1st in my category at the inaugural Miami Beach International Distance Classic and having recently completed my first half-ironman distance race. As an elementary school teacher, I have a natural knack for communicating with people, a professional work ethic, and a playful demeanor.

Take advantage of this startup opportunity. It's a win-win-win-win situation. You can help me (your favorite amateur triathlete) fulfill my dreams of living off the sport of triathlon. Even if you don't like me, you can help startup a triathlon company that will provide valuable goods and services to you and your fellow athletes. You will help me and other triathletes foot the bill for training and competing. Finally, you have the potential to earn a profit on your initial investment!

Trust that I am not messing around on this, either. This is a serious business, and I will be pursuing it's success will my fullest efforts.

Again, if you are interesting in the details of the goods and services I will offer, feel free to contact me. If you would like to make a donation, please use the paypal link on the top right of my blog's homepage.

0 comments

Post a Comment