| 0 comments ]

I signed myself up for the UMLY tri. It's on Sunday, April 25th. This is my first tri since July 2009, so I am definitely excited.

Here's a link to the website: http://www.umly.org/Tri/default.asp?prmName=EventDetail&prmEventID=254

This is the first triathlon I will have done outside of Florida. I don't know if the Pennsylvania triathlon community is quite ready for my triathlon style:
I haven't been running or swimming much at all. I am going to try to get myself to the pool this week for the first time in months (I honestly can't remember when I last swam).

But that doesn't change the fact that I am going to own the bike leg. I am putting it out there now: I am going to win the bike split.

If you are at the UMLY tri this weekend, and you see a 6'8" dude in a pink speedo, riding a too small cannondale with a dinosaur style bike bell, that's me. And, don't be discouraged when I pass you, cause I am fast.

0 comments

Post a Comment