| 1 comments ]

It's been a great year of biking. I climbed the Shanandoah mountains, got a new custom Spectrum dream bike, road an unsupported century in Massachusetts and got caught in a MASSIVE rain storm, biked a 25mph 40km time trial in my first triathlon, commuted to work on the bike on all except 2 days ... and those are just a few of the highlights.

On the right, that's me teetering on the edge of the Shanadoah range.

The stats:

Miles: 5,868
Ride Time: 369 hours, 5 minutes, 1 second
Average Speed: 16.1mph
Max Speed: 44.7mph - that's right!

I will be away from the bike from today, Dec. 24 until Dec. 30. I plan on hitting a ride new years eve, so hopefully I'll cross that 5,900 miles barrier. If it weren't for the holiday trip, I could easily kill 6,000 miles on the year. But, hey, there's no place like home for the holidays - even if there's no bike there.

Be Happy: Be Frey

1 comments

Kathy said... @ December 24, 2007 at 2:47 PM

Congrats on the bike mileage for this year. Good job and btw, how do you get all those great pictures of yourself?

Merry Christmas.

Kathy

Post a Comment