| 0 comments ]

My mom biked 100 miles at the 2008 Seagull Century in Salisbury, MD yesterday, October 5, 2008.

What an awesome, awesome accomplishment. She's been training since around March for this ride, and she went out and murdered it.

I still haven't talked to her in person about it, because she was slammed and had to drive three hours home. She promises me that she'll have pictures up in a few days, and I will share them with you.

You can check here blog here:

http://bikerchickswc.blogspot.com/

I'll be riding in my pink cycling outfit for the next few days to celebrate her achievement, and because I like I wear pink, damnit.

Quote of the Week:
I've been watching a ton of Tour de France the last few weeks, as I got all the DVD's coming to me through Netflix. Here's a good quote from Phil Liggett:

"To wear the yellow jersey is to mingle with the gods of cycling."

0 comments

Post a Comment