| 0 comments ]

I wonder if my neighbors realize that by encrypting their wireless network and cutting me off from stealing their internet is causing my blog, South Florida's Premier Triathlon Training Resource, to needlessly struggle.

Regardless, I blog on. I am at the Hampton Inn in Jacksonville, so I have a solid wireless connection. I am using this opportunity to get you all psyched about some exciting upcoming articles on freybird.blogspot.com. Stay Tuned!

Here's the upcoming articles...

1) How I am applying the lessons I learned from the Ironman Florida 70.3 training and racing experience to my new Blood, Sweat, and Gears training cycle.

2) My Complete 2009 Race Schedule

3) The Powercrank weight workout. Follow this weight program to accelerate your progress with the powercranks!

0 comments

Post a Comment