| 0 comments ]

Biogreen has revolutionized the seemingly un-revolutionizable water bottle market by releasing a biodegradable, BPA-free water bottle. They're dishwasher safe, the break down in landfills, and they don't pump you full of endocrine disrupting bisphenol A*.

Biogreen makes the bottle in many sizes, from 14 ounces through 32 ounces.

On a personal note, I enjoy the product for several reasons. It's a quality water bottle that, unlike some cheap water bottles, doesn't leak out the top while you drink. Also, I don't have a dishwasher, so my water bottles get stinky after a short while. This allows me to chuck the old water bottle without being too much of a litterer. Finally, the bottles are cheap. A reusable 32-ounce bottle is approximately the price of three 32 ounce gatorades.

Buy the bottle through the links here on my website! By doing this, you will pay the same price as if you bought it normally through Amazon.com. However, I will earn a small commission! Help support my race fees!

Click below to check out the 26oz. bottle



Click below to check out the 32oz. bottle



Click below to check out the 20oz. bottle




*editors note: Frey was one of the greatest chemistry students in the history of Swarthmore College, and he included the word 'bisphenol A', commonly abbreviate BPA, mainly to show off how smart he is.

0 comments

Post a Comment