| 0 comments ]

Hey Bird Fans!

Big news... I just updated my 2010 cumulative cycling miles at bikejournal.com, and I found out that I have 8,230 miles so far!

I am really excited about it. The most miles I've ever had in a year, before this year, was 2009's 7,228. So I am way ahead of that.

Plus, I am on track to hit 10,000 miles, which is a huge cycling landmark.

This is the first year since 2005 when I have not had some sort of injury/sickness. In all those other years, I've lost at least a few months. This year, it's been non-stop cycling since Jan. 1!

Not that there haven't been setbacks... such as the massive snow storms we had early in the year, and the ambiguous and nagging knee pain that sometimes haunts me (it hasn't for a while, tho.) Not to mention the TWO seperate Chris King hubs that I broke, because I am just that massive and powerful.

So, I am dominating.

By the way, if you're a cyclist, you should definitely check out bikejournal.com. Get site for logging your miles and comparing with your buddies.

0 comments

Post a Comment